Did you know there is a higher dose flu vaccine option specifically for adults 65+? Click here to learn more!
Michelle is one of a kind. Not only do I wish most health care staff could be like Michelle, I wish people in general could be like her.
Kim Marie LeRoy
Our caregivers are expertly trained to provide crucial in-home care to individuals who may need a little extra attention. We specialize in caring for clients and their families who face life-changing illnesses.
Specialty services provided:
- Ventilator-dependency care
- Wound care/wound vac
- Infusion nursing
- And other specialty therapies
- Certified Midline and PICC nurses (available to insert in medical facilities)
Caring for clients with:
- Parkinsons Disease and other movement disorders
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis) and ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
- Lyme disease
- Heart disease
- Chronic lung disease
- Immunodeficiency diseases
- And many other chronic or acute illnesses
Our licensed professional therapists provide:
Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapies.
Payment methods we accept:
- 3rd-Party Commercial Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Private Pay
- Managed Medicaid Plans and Traditional Medicaid
Call or email us TODAY to discuss your best option for Home Care!
To contact us click HERE