Did you know there is a higher dose flu vaccine option specifically for adults 65+? Click here to learn more!
Home Care Nurses
When a family member is recuperating from surgery or suffering from a chronic illness or medical condition, you need care from a highly skilled licensed nurse. All of our nurses undergo screening, certification, license verification, and reference checks, and are insured and bonded. Our nurses receive regular training so they can handle all matters in the home. They work closely with the nurse supervisor and your doctor to assure your personal Plan of Care is followed. We help make life at home manageable for you and your family.
Our skilled nurses provide:
- Medication management including:
- Injections, teaching, and pre-pouring of prescribed dosages to take according to doctor’s orders
- Post-surgical care
- Ostomy/colostomy care
- Wound care/dressing changes
- Complicated teach/training sessions
- Services associated with end-of-life care
- Home safety assessments and physical assessments
- Monitoring and reporting outcomes to the doctor
- Private Duty Nursing from four hours to 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Ventilator-dependent services
- Care for special needs children
- Care management and coordination for all your home care needs
- Infusion (IV) Nursing including:
- Hydration, Antibiotics, TPN (Total Parenteral Nutrition), Chemotherapy and other specialty medications as well as PICC insertion and maintenance.
- Pain management and monitoring
- Supervision and evaluation of all health care providers
Payment methods we accept:
- 3rd-Party Commercial Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Private Pay
- Managed Medicaid Plans and Traditional Medicaid
Call or email us TODAY to discuss your best option for Home Care!
To contact us click HERE